“I believe in the photographer’s magic — the ability to stir the soul with light and shape and color. To create grand visual moments out of simple things, and to infuse big things with unpretentious elegance.”
Oriana offers beauty and family portraits in Chicago, Illinois, Evanston, Oak Park, and surrounding areas.*
- During a portrait session, we’ll pose, play and have fun. Often people who shy away from photos are tickled pink wtih how much they enjoy the session!
- I love to capture personality for kids and adults with both candid-style and more formal photography.
- You’ll be guided to make sure you look your best for the camera.
- Spontaneous moments & natural smiles make the best photographs, so I give prompts that lead to laughter and relaxed interaction.
- My work is to capture beautiful moments that become brilliant memories.
How it Works
- Step 1: An initial Style Consultation is the best first step, either by phone or in person at your home. Here we get to know each other and customize your portrait experience. All portrait collections include a combo of digital files and “Wow-worthy” prints.
- Step 2: We’ll meet for your Portrait Session! Sessions last 1-2 hours depending on our goals, age of kids, etc. As we work together, you may find yourself surprised and delighted by how fun and freeing the session is!
- Step 3: Your Ordering Session follows the Portrait Session and includes a reveal of the best images, a slideshow, and customized digital preview of how wall and album art would look with your actual images. After your Ordering Session, you don’t lift a finger. Get excited for delivery!!
- Post Script: With your portraits you have made new favorite memories and brilliant photographs. Every time you see your photo you are given a self-esteem and gratitude boost. You did a great job, and it was so easy!
“A portrait is a way to honor someone you love.”
RADIANT INDIVIDUAL PORTRAITS
BRILLIANT FAMILY PORTRAIT SESSION
Your family – family portraits
Memorable, Beautiful, and Fun images to enjoy & treasure
Family Reunion or Extended Family Session
Extended Families, we will photograph the full group and smaller groupings
After the session we’ll meet and review the images together. Your selections will be gently retouched in my naturally radiant style, and then delivered as fine art prints and digitals (number varies depending on your chosen collection) – allowing you to enjoy photos both with today’s technology and as a timeless print for generations.